Welcome to Patagonia, a land that many consider the end of the world. Imagine yourself in a magical and enchanting land discovered by Hernando de Magallanes in 1520 that has challenged explorers, whale hunters, pirates and adventurers ever since.
When you travel to Patagonia, you will find that it is a land of everlasting snowcapped mountains, infinite ancient ice blue glaciers such as the Perito Moreno Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, emerald green lakes, sparkling rivers, heavenly green forests, majestic cliffs and fjords. Its majestic natural beauty makes it one of the most spectacular destinations on Earth and a must-see place in a lifetime.
Please note that the following itinerary is an example, as all of our journeys are custom-made.
Buenos Aires (2 nights)
Arrival in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires after an overnight flight. Greeting by your personal host and private transfer to a 5-star hotel of your choice. Discover Buenos Aires on your private guided tour of the main sightseeing attractions, depending on your interests. Visit some of the city's many museums and enjoy exclusive access to the private homes and ateliers of esteemed local curators and artists. Explore amongst the typical fairs, antique markets, and take part in a private cooking class or wine tasting session with an expert sommelier. Enjoy a private tango lesson followed by a traditional tango show, or relax and appreciate a live musical performance in the famed Teatro Colon. Dine on authentic gourmet meals in the city's finest restaurants and cocktails in the many chic bars and lounges in the evenings.
Torres del Paine (3 nights)
Non-stop flight to El Calafate, Argentina where your personal host will greet you and take you on a stunning 4-wheel drive across the immense Patagonian steppes past traditional Argentinean estancias en route. You will arrive at Tierra Patagonia located just outside Torres del Paine National Park in Chile, truly one of the most spectacular places on Earth.
Upon arrival, relax after your journey as you enjoy the property's many amenities including the infinity pool overlooking the valley and mountains. As guests of Tierra Patagonia, you have the choice of a variety of activities in small groups with other guests according to your interests (Activities can be done in private if requested). Our recommendations are: the French Valley Hike, Segunda Barranca Horseback Ride, Condorera, National Park Tour, Scenic Salto Grande, Base of the Torres and Mirador Glacier Grey.
After a long day of discovery and exploration in the wilderness, unwind with a relaxing massage, gourmet meals and vintage Chilean wines as you recount your extraordinary adventures to your fellow travelers.
Los Glaciares National Park (3 nights)
Return 4-wheel drive vehicle transfer to El Calafate, Argentina. Upon arrival, greeting by your personal host and private transfer to the luxurious Eolo Lodge. On the way, enjoy a short tour of the town of El Calafate and stop by the innovative Glaciarium Museum which offers an interactive experience of the Patagonian ice field and nearby glaciers.
The following day, private transfer to Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and frozen wonderland of startlingly white and piercing blue ice encircled by snow-capped misty mountains. After a short boat ride across the bay, experience a private ice-trekking excursion on the majestic Perito Moreno glacier crossing towering ice peaks, huge crevasses, turquoise blue creeks and icy lagoons with your specialized guide. Later, visit the spectacular catwalks and balconies facing the Perito Moreno Glacier for expansive and up-close views of the magnificent glacier.
The next morning, enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking or mountain biking around your lodge and later, go horseback riding on a privately owned ranch nearby.
On your last morning, return flight to Buenos Aires in time to catch your international flight home.
- The breathtaking natural beauty of dazzling blue lakes and snowcapped mountains of the Argentine Lake District
- Explore the Chilean Lake District's beautiful Pacific coastline, numerous volcanoes and lush green forests
- Explore Tierra del Fuego, the World's most southern extent
- The rich marine life of Peninsula Valdes where you will spot whales and sea elephants
- The impressive Iguassu Falls, one of the new 7 wonders of the world
- Mendoza, the heart of the Argentine wine country
- Spend time at a traditional countryside estate in Cordoba
- Explore the Northwest provinces of Jujuy & Salta in our Crossing the Andes journey
- Buenos Aires
- Traditional Patagonian estancias
- Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
- Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
- Private ice-trekking
- 4X4 driving
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
Insider AccessBuenos Aires
- Exclusive access to art collections and private ateliers of famous local artists and curators
- Private soccer, tennis or polo sessions with world renowned athletes
- Meet with high profile business leaders and politicians
- Exclusive access on an exceptional basis to Jewish heritage sites
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
- Learn about Patagonian glaciers with a respected glaciologist
- Private ice-trekking excursion on the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Private explorations in Torres del Paine National Park
- Exclusive access to an expansive Patagonian estancia (ranch) for outdoor adventures and authentic lunch
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
UK: +44 (0)20 8819 3904
- Best time to go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 2)
- October > April
- 7-12 Days
- $11,000 - $13,000
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 4 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included:
- Luxury accommodations at
- 5-star hotel of your choice in Buenos Aires
- Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa (Torres del Paine)
- Eolo (El Calafate)
- Internal flights
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, spa treatments, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure