Welcome to Patagonia, a land that many consider the end of the world. This magical and enchanting region of Southern Argentina and Chile was discovered by Hernando de Magallanes in 1520, and has challenged explorers, whale hunters, pirates and adventurers ever since. When you travel to Patagonia, enjoy its everlasting snowcapped mountains, ancient ice blue glaciers such as the Perito Moreno Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, emerald green lakes, sparkling rivers, heavenly green forests, majestic cliffs and fjords. Its awe-inspiring natural beauty makes it one of the most spectacular destinations on Earth and a must-see place in a lifetime.
Please note that the following itinerary is an example, as all of our journeys are custom-made.
Buenos Aires (2 nights)
Arrival in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires after an overnight flight. Greeting by your personal host and private transfer to a 5-star hotel of your choice. Discover Buenos Aires on your private guided tour of the main sightseeing attractions, depending on your interests. Visit some of the city's many museums and enjoy exclusive access to the private homes and ateliers of esteemed local curators and artists. Explore amongst the typical fairs, antique markets, and take part in a private cooking class or wine tasting session with an expert sommelier. Enjoy a private tango lesson followed by a traditional tango show, or relax and appreciate a live musical performance in the famed Teatro Colon. Dine on authentic gourmet meals in the city's finest restaurants and cocktails in the many chic bars and lounges in the evenings.
El Calafate, Los Glaciares National Park (3 nights)
Fly to El Calafate in Southern Argentine Patagonia. Your host will greet you and escort you by private transfer across the Patagonian steppe to the luxurious Eolo Lodge. This smartly designed property is located in the heart of the Anita Valley, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and where wildlife can be seen in their natural habitat. On your first afternoon, explore this beautiful valley on one of the many outdoor activities that can be arranged including trekking, mountain biking and horseback riding through unique trails within the surrounding region.
The following day, private transfer to the Glaciers National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and frozen wonderland of startlingly white and piercing blue ice encircled by snow-capped misty mountains. After a short boat ride across the bay, experience an ice-trekking excursion on the majestic Perito Moreno glacier crossing towering ice peaks, huge crevasses, turquoise blue creeks and icy lagoons with a specialized guide (you have the option to enjoy this excursion in private upon request). Later, after a picnic lunch facing the glacier, visit the spectacular catwalks and balconies offering breathtaking views of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
The next day, enjoy an exciting boating excursion through icebergs and turquoise water to witness the majestic Upsala Glacier and explore an authentic, century-old Patagonian estate located in the remote wilderness of Patagonia.
In the evenings, enjoy deliciously prepared gourmet dinners at Eolo Lodge, with spectacular views of the valley.
Torres del Paine (3 nights)
Depart El Calafate for a private 5-hour drive to Torres del Paine National Park across the immense Patagonian steppe. Along the way, enjoy a private guided visit of the innovative Glaciarium Museum to learn about the glaciers and the national park’s preservation efforts. You will arrive at Tierra Patagonia located outside of Torres del Paine National Park in Chile, truly one of the most spectacular places on Earth.
During your stay, you will have the choice of a variety of activities in small groups (activities can be done in private if requested). You will have the opportunity to enjoy the incredible natural beauty of the park as well as its wildlife, which includes condors, guanacos and foxes, to name a few. As experts in the region, we will provide you with exciting excursion recommendations based on your interest and activity level.
After a long day of discovery and exploration in the wilderness, unwind with a relaxing massage at Tierra Patagonia’s spa, and enjoy its heated pool and outdoor Jacuzzi with expansive views of the Torres del Paine mountain range and the valley with animals grazing nearby. In the evening, indulge in gourmet meals and vintage Chilean wines.
On your last morning, private transfer back to El Calafate where you will be assisted with boarding your return flight to Buenos Aires, arriving in time to catch your international flight home.
- Spend 2 additional nights at the luxurious Awasi Patagonia, located outside of Torres del Paine, where you can relax in your own private villa and enjoy horseback riding, mountain biking and trekking in the area, all the while indulging in a gourmet culinary experience
- The breathtaking natural beauty of dazzling blue lakes and snowcapped mountains of the Argentine Lake District
- Explore the Chilean Lake District's beautiful Pacific coastline, numerous volcanoes and lush green forests
- Explore Tierra del Fuego, the World's most southern extent
- The rich marine life of Peninsula Valdes where you will spot whales and sea elephants
- The impressive Iguassu Falls, one of the new 7 wonders of the world
- Mendoza, the heart of the Argentine wine country
- Spend time at a traditional countryside estate in Cordoba
- Explore the Northwest provinces of Jujuy & Salta in our Crossing the Andes journey
- Buenos Aires
- Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
- Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
Insider AccessBuenos Aires
- Exclusive access to art collections and private ateliers of famous local artists and curators
- Private soccer, tennis or polo sessions with world renowned athletes
- Meet with high profile business leaders and politicians
- Exclusive access to Jewish heritage sites
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
- Private ice-trekking excursion on the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Private explorations in Torres del Paine National Park
- Exclusive access to an expansive Patagonian estancia (ranch) for outdoor adventures and authentic lunch
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
- Best time to go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 2)
- October > April
- 7-12 Days
- $12,000 - $14,000
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 4 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included:
- Luxury accommodations at
- 5-star hotel of your choice in Buenos Aires
- Eolo (El Calafate)
- Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa or Awasi Patagonia (Torres del Paine)
- Internal flights
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and expert guides throughout the journey
- All special events, guided tours, excursions, outdoor activities, spa treatments, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure