Fernando de Noronha
Welcome to a land of unspoiled natural beauty and the home of the three most beautiful beaches in Brazil. Located 215 miles off of the northeastern coast of Brazil and formed by volcanic eruptions deep in the Atlantic Ocean, this archipelago is made up of 21 islands, the biggest of which has an area of a little over seven square miles.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001, the islands are considered key to the protection of biodiversity and endangered species in the Southern Atlantic. They are home to the largest concentration of tropical seabirds in the Western Atlantic and its Baia dos Golfinhos has more resident dolphins than anywhere else in the world.
Please note that the following itinerary is an example, as all of our journeys are custom-made.
Rio de Janeiro (2 nights)
Upon arrival in Rio de Janeiro, you will be greeted by your personal host and transported by private vehicle to one of Rio's 5-star luxury properties. Options include the iconic Copacabana Palace or the sleek avant-garde Fasano hotel in Ipanema, a private, luxury penthouse apartment overlooking the beach, or a secluded ocean-view villa.
Spend the day with your personal guide visiting the unique sights and activities of Rio, including the Corcovado, the Sugar Loaf, a historical tour of colonial Rio, the Bohemian artist district of Santa Teresa, the Botanical Gardens, and the breathtaking beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Barra. Experience Carnival "behind the scenes" with exclusive access to the samba school, "Unidos de Tijuca." For the more active enjoy hiking in Tijuca, the largest urban forest in the world, or soar above the city in a hang glider for a unique aerial view of Rio. You will then have the opportunity to enjoy a spa treatment at your hotel, gourmet dining and a night on the town with live samba or bossa nova.
Fernando de Noronha (4 nights)
Fly to Fernando de Noronha via Recife to discover the magic of this isolated and hidden archipelago off the Brazilian coast. Upon arrival, greeting by your personal host and private transfer to your bungalow at Pousada Maravilha facing the ocean. Enjoy an introduction to this extraordinary island by your personal guide and end your first day by watching the sun set over the ocean as you sip on a welcome cocktail.
Spend the next few days exploring the volcanic island's several unique beaches, including the top 3 beaches in Brazil: Baia dos Porcos, Baia do Sancho and Baia dos Golfinhos. These pristine surroundings are ideal for snorkeling, hiking, surfing, walks along the beach, and diving. Spend time at leisure exploring the incredible archipelago by dune buggy and bask in a private luxury motorboat complete with fresh sushi and cocktails as dolphins frolic mere feet away.
Those seeking adventure can experience the thrill of "Planasub" snorkeling while being pulled behind the boat at a low speed as you use a board to propel yourself almost 30 feet under water allowing you easy access to deeper waters alongside sea turtles and schools of colorful fish. Venture deeper below sea level as you scuba dive with visibility of up to 150 feet with your personal expert dive master or seek your thrills surfing on the ocean's surface. At low tide, explore the many creatures found in lagoons and tide pools at sites such as Rocas Atoll.
In the evenings, enjoy massages and delicious meals, including a special dinner at the home of a local fisherman.
Rio de Janeiro / Sao Paulo (1 night)
Return flight to either Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo. Greeting by your personal host and private transfer to your hotel. On your last evening in Brazil, enjoy fine dining at one of the city's best restaurants. The following day, private transfer to the airport for your international flight home.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Marine and land wildlife of the Fernando de Noronha archipelago
- Brazil's top three ranked beaches
- The Atlantic Ocean
- Scuba diving
- Planasub Snorkeling
- Rainforest excursions
- Private boating excursions
Insider AccessRio de Janeiro
- Behind the scenes Carnival tour
- Exclusive access to the Quinta private estate
- Private train to visit Corcovado
- Private capoiera demonstration
- After hours access to certain museums, churches & synagogues
- VIP service at Rio Airport
- Private plane and helicopter services
- And much more...
- Meet with an esteemed biologist who will provide an introduction to the natural ecosystem unique to Fernando de Noronha's archipelago
- Surprise cocktails and lunches on deserted beaches
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
UK: +44 (0)20 8819 3904
- Best time to go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(8 Days, Private party of 2)
- July > February
- 7-10 Days
- $9,500 - $11,500
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 4 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included:
- Luxury accommodations:
- Copacabana Palace or the Fasano (Rio de Janeiro)
- Pousada Maravillha (Fernando de Noronha)
- Internal flights
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, spa treatments, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel concierge in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure