Imagine yourself facing immense tabular icebergs, penguin-covered hillsides, and whales leaping from the icy waters - all before your eyes. Antarctica is the last untouched wilderness on earth, featuring massive ice formations, barren mountain ranges, and a landscape unbelievably stark in color and form. A journey to the White Continent offers unparalleled exploration and unequalled beauty on the Antarctic Peninsula and its surrounding islands and waterways. Aboard your luxury cruise, you will be able to enjoy the continent's beauty in the comfort of your cabin suite, with exquisite dining choices, a variety of modern amenities, and expert naturalist guides with top-of-the-line exploration equipment. Antarctica is an exclusive destination with an extreme otherworldly beauty found nowhere else on earth, and is a must-see destination in a lifetime.
Please note that the following itinerary is an example, as all of our journeys are custom-made.
Buenos Aires (2 nights)
Arrival in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires after an overnight flight. Greeting by your personal host and private to a luxury hotel of your choice. Discover Buenos Aires on your private guided tour of the main sightseeing attractions, depending on your interests. Visit some of the city's many museums and enjoy exclusive access to the private homes and ateliers of esteemed local curators or artists. Explore amongst the typical fairs, antique markets and take part in a private cooking class or wine tasting session with an expert sommelier. Enjoy a private tango lesson followed by a traditional tango show, or relax and appreciate a live musical performance in the famed Teatro Colon. Dine on authentic gourmet meals in the city's finest restaurants and cocktails in the many chic bars and lounges in the evenings.
Tierra del Fuego (2 nights)
You will take a morning flight to Ushuaia. Your personal host will greet you and transfer you to a luxury hotel in Ushuaia. You will experience a selection of private Blue Parallel adventures and excursions in Tierra del Fuego, depending on your interests and your physical abilities - off-road driving, canoeing, hiking, kayaking, exploration of Tierra del Fuego National Park, gourmet picnics with a chef and special setup, among others. These custom-made excursions will enable you to discover the unique fauna and flora of Tierra del Fuego before heading to Antarctica.
Antarctica (11 - 16 nights)
Your personal host will then assist you boarding onto the luxurious L'Austral or Le Boréal. These elegant sister ships offer a unique combination of expedition travel and 5-star luxury. Depending on the itinerary selected, you will spend eleven to sixteen days at sea. You will cruise through the most remote and most pristine region of the world for a close encounter with natural beauty and fascinating scenery. Your luxury five-star ship will enable you to explore the frontiers of the sixth continent up close and personal. You will take part in daily breathtaking excursions (on land, and in the water aboard special zodiacs), enjoy a well-deserved spa treatment at the end of the day, and savor hors d'oeuvres, aperitif and four-course gourmet meals in the evening. Depending on the specifics of your itinerary, you will discover the Antarctic Peninsula, the Falkland Islands, as well as South Georgia Island during your voyage - please contact us for a detailed itinerary.
Your personal host will welcome you back in Ushuaia upon your return. Depending on how much time you have left, you will either fly to Buenos Aires to catch you overnight flight back home, or discover other spectacular highlights of Argentina.
- The rich marine life of Peninsula Valdes where you will spot whales and sea elephants
- The breathtaking natural beauty of dazzling blue lakes and snowcapped mountains of the Argentine Lake District
- Discover vast Patagonia, home to Los Glaciares National Park and the famed Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina as well as the awe-inspiring Torres del Paine National Park in Chile
- The impressive Iguassu Falls, one of the new 7 wonders of the world
- The dynamic and cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires
- Mendoza, the heart of the Argentine wine country
- Spend time at a traditional countryside estate in Cordoba
- Buenos Aires
- Tierra del Fuego
- Cape Horn
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Falkland Islands
- South Georgia Island
- Wildlife watching
- Zodiac expeditions
- Off-road 4-wheel-drive expeditions
- Exclusive access to art collections and private ateliers of famous local artists and curators
- Private soccer, tennis or polo sessions with world renowned athletes
- Meet with high profile business leaders and politicians
- Exclusive access on an exceptional basis to Jewish heritage sites
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- Guide Norberto Mendez is a skilled kayaker who represented Argentina in the Olympic games and is a former national champion. We can arrange for him to guide you on a kayaking excursions on the beautiful Beagle Channel
- Enjoy spectacular aerial sightseeing via helicopter over Laguna Esmeralda and Grandes Lagos
- Gourmet picnics set up in spectacular outdoor settings specially prepared by personal chef. Presentation includes proper table setting with fine glassware, and a professional waiter
- Private boating excursion on the Beagle channel
- VIP airport service
- Private helicopter and plane services
- And much more...
- Cruise Itineraries
- Cruise Itineraries
for Le Boréal
- Price Reference
- November > February
- 11 and 16 days itineraries at sea
- 11 day itinerary at sea
- Please Contact Us
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary and the number of passengers in your party.
What is included:
- Luxury accommodations in
- 5-star hotel of your choice in Buenos Aires
- Los Cauquenes (Ushuaia)
- Aboard L'Austral or Le Boréal
- Internal Flights
- Services of personal hosts and specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, guided tours, excursions, outdoor activities, equipment, port charges, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation and private transfers
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure